Movie

D

Don Francisco

Hehe. We were talking about this on the bus.
It all started when we were talking about Lord of the Rings. Lily and I suggested that Gandalf pwns everyone. Tony said that Gimli was the coolest because he's about as tall as the Orc's knees and has that huge heavy axe to carry, yet he still decapitates their heads. Sarah was like, "Who's Gimli? Is that the hot one?" and we said, "Yeah, Gimli's definitely the hot one." The other popular character was Legolas. Then someone said that Harry Potter would pwn Gandalf. Nah. So from there we just talked about who would pwn who from Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Batman, and even Final Fantasy. Then we decided to go on to more important matters: Jessica Lynch. Yeah, Yoda and Gandalf would pwn her. She sucks.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Gandalf doesn't cast nearly as many spells as I would have liked him to in the movies. Legolas was definately my favorite though. I loved how gracefully he manages to take down that super huge elephant in ROTK, or when he slides down the stairs and shoots a bunch of orcs with his bow.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I wish I had a kryptonite cross. That way, I could keep both Superman and Dracular away. (Deep thoughts, by Jack Handy.)

jr27430

:)
Nov 10, 2003
tHE mOVIE shogun.

I just got done with a movie last night. SHOGUN, THAT MOVIE was awesome. You guys have to check it out.:D