Music

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
What types of songs, bands, genres, and instruments are you into (if any)?
I'll name mine after a few posts

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I like all music. But my favorite bands currently (it changes all the time) are Metallica, The White Stripes, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ozzy, Black Eyed Peas, Offspring, Our Lady Peace, Tenacious D, Madonna, and probably a few more that I can't think of right now. Oh, and some of Spears' new songs are okay.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I listen to classic rock and a bunch of retarded stuff. I took a screen of a part of my "playlist."

jr27430

:)
Nov 10, 2003
Well, I listen all kinds of music. Hardcore, heavy metal, rapcore, punk, emo, classic rock, rock, rap, hardcore punk, gothic metal, and many more.:D

http://www.godcore.com
This where some of the bands I listen too.
EnJoy.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
Classic rock mostly, like The Beatles, the Rolling Stones, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, CCR, and even big bands like AC/DC, Wang Chung, and Queen.

I like a couple of dance/techno artists, too, those being Kylie and Dannii Minogue.

D

Dave

I listen to mostly rock. Favorite bands are Linkin Park, Rammstein, Led Zeppelin, and some AC/DC. I listen to other stuff too, but that is the main stuff I listen to.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Dave you lying shitface.

You're like "I never liked linkin park or rammstein."

Bitch I created you and andrew. Without me you'd be turning tricks and listening to some dumbass bands. Bow to me.