Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once a year or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Check the main website and why or why not?

I understand the basic reasons being that content isn't added very often, but do you people enjoy reading the reviews and articles?

The reason I ask is I'm almost done remaking the website design for the new version. I've been working on it for a couple weeks now and have put more focus on optimizing and speed - to the point I coded the website in a totally different way. But looking for things I could add that people would like to see.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
I only check the forums, mainly because that's what I have bookmarked. If I played more video games, I might read the articles, but I don't.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Check the forums whenever I get online. Check the overall website every now and then.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, I only have to forums book marked and I always forget that there is a main website.

I like talking to you guys better than cheesesticks.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
The new website should be going up tomorrow night. I was hoping tonight, but I ran into a few problems. I still have a few issues, but hopefully can fix before tomorrow night. If not, I might still release and just fix later.

So the website might be down, just letting everyone know!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I know most of you don't care, and probably already got my email anyways, but the new website is launched and with it the upgraded signature generator.

So at least check it out once!