Next Version's Color Style

Which Color?

• Total voters

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Eventually I'm going to upgrade the forums again, probably sometime within the next few months, whenever I'm happy with the options I will have with it. Generally I pick blue as the basis for the forums, as that seems to work well with websites. I'm pretty sure the majority is going to say green anyways, but I'd like to hear some opinions on it, so I can have time to work on one before I upgrade.

Most likely any design I will be working on will be shown <a href="http://forum.xeforce.com">on the test forum</a>, as that is the easiest way to tweak it, and get opinions etc etc. The poll options are basic, as I wanted people to tell me some basic color ideas (I.E. dark green and silver - or whatever), or examples they may have.

Last edited:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I thought you guys liked the darker green opposed to the lighter shade.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I'm the one that said total dark green would look really cool, like when it was Zelda Glitches the "Forest Temple" one.

D

Don Francisco

I'm a fan of the blue and silver. I think incorporating some black in there would look pretty cool, too.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I've had numerous people tell me the prefer the dark green I had a long time ago, so that's why I assumed.