NGP to have two SKUs, probable vast price difference

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
It's the successor to the PSP. What the 3DS is to DS, the NGP is to PSP.

It has two analog sticks, a touch screen, a touch pad on the back of the console, and it rivals the Xbox 360 in terms of graphical prowess.

[video=youtube;IdU7P1lfY54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdU7P1lfY54[/video]
[video=youtube;3cbgA-VnXQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cbgA-VnXQ4[/video]
[video=youtube;aXN6gyI6lUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXN6gyI6lUs[/video]

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
But....I hate handhelds....:-(

Well, except when I'm at the gym trying to distract myself from the pain and sweat.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Money better spent on beer which is used to enhance my games that I play on my gigantic HDTV with surround sound.

:dwi:

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
meh, not interested in this, and I think releasing multiple SKUs is a bad choice. after the flop that was the PSP, they really should have stuck with a single SKU until the install base was large enough to release the second one, similar to Nintendo's methods.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
The PSP 3000 had component cables that you could hook up to your TV and essentially let you use your PSP as a game controller. If NGP can do this in high definition, I might buy one at launch.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
It doesn't have a UMD slot, but any games you download on the PS Network will work on it.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I hope it's under $300 or I'm waiting on a price drop.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So the answer to that is no.

reggiefro.jpg

Reggie says :dwi:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Casey why ain't u played Mass EFfect 2 yet?! Instead you're playin FF8!

Mass Effect 2 is a superb adventure, a deep gameplay experience, action packed and stuffed full of amazing vistas, If you own a PS3, you have to buy this game. It's every bit the the smart, sexy, thrilling, moving, funny, tense game we hoped it would be.

Mass Effect 2 far exceeded our expectations and is without question one of the best games we've played. Use whatever positive description you'd like. System seller, potential game of the year, landmark achievement; just make sure you buy it immediately.

The only thing that shocked us more was the fact that we instantly wanted to play it again from the beginning. With Mass Effect 2, BioWare have created an astonishing video game which is likely to entrance casual and hard-core players alike. The only requirement one needs to enjoy Mass Effect 2 is an inclination to become lost in its dark and wondrous universe. Oh, and perhaps a week off work.

The fluid systems -- the navigation, the combat, and the quick-fire missions -- combine to make Mass Effect 2 an RPG that challenges the genre conventions. The superb emphasis on character development, the gripping plot elements and big-budget presentation aren't too bad either.

:chipper: :chipper: :chipper: :chipper:

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Because I like games with stories about people who are in love because I'm a big sap!!

There! I said it!

:ryu:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
YOU CAN FALL IN LOVE WITH GODDAMN ANYONE IN ME2