Oh Sweet Jesus

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
So Andrew told me that him and Logan checked out the new Gears of War ad on the 360. He ranted about how insanely good it was all during lunch today. So, me being already physched enough about the soon-released Gears of War, I go and check it out as soon as I got home. I about shit myself. I've watched it God knows how many times already, and I have to have this game now. It looks so fucking good. I actually went and reserved a copy on the way home from school. Apparently EB Games is doing a midnight release of it, and since I only have one class the day it comes out, my sweet ass is getting it at midnight and playing the hell out of that game all day, November 8th. Seriously, I haven't been this psyched about a game since Halo 2, and I'm not even sure if Halo 2 touches what I'm feeling about Gears of War. Anyone who has a soul and/or a love for badass video games will get this game. I can't describe how much I'm ready for it. Dear God, please let November 8th get here fast.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah the multiplayer looks pretty fun.

Bronson better get it.

Itll be a halo 2 reunion

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Nevermind, I lied. Apparently EB Games is getting their shipment in next Saturday, and releasing them at Midnight that following Tuesday. So, it'll be getting Gears of Wars midnight on Tuesday, and not having school that day anyway because its Election Day. Things couldn't have fallen into place any better.

Yeah, you seriously have to get this, Bronson. The multiplayer does look fun as hell. It'll be like the good ole' Halo days.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I haven't been this psyched about a game since Halo 2, and I'm not even sure if Halo 2 touches what I'm feeling about Gears of War

dude we watched the little african music countdown to halo 2 clock.

halo 2 wins easily.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Dude, I totally forgot about the african music countdown. Halo 2 definately wins, but Gears of War is up there. Man, that african music countdown was badass.

Last edited:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
man me and andrew just got into the mansion.

act 4 is by FAR the best act.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
bought a 360 and this a couple of days ago. did the first two acts in coop with someone, but i wasn't impressed. i really like the multiplayer though, especially when you know everyone on your team.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
hey

check this out

everytime you hit enter

his thoughts change

i

hope he responds

to

this post

Tarvis