Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This game is pretty hard for a Mario game. A lot of hidden areas and puzzles that make you think. Fighting enemies pretty easy, but then bosses take forever and use up most of my stickers and are fairly difficult if you don't have the right stickers.

Disappointed there is no exp system, so really not much incentive to fight monsters except to get a higher coin total at the end of the level. Easier to just bypass most enemies and save my stickers though as I'm not exactly hunting for coins.

A lot of people seem to be middle of the road, but then again most people are following this:

5822311_700b.jpg

Overall, it's a pretty good game. I give it 7/10 so far.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
At first I was really disappointed. I made sure I didn't read anything about the game so I was under the impression the gameplay was like PM64 and TTYD. Sadly, it's not, but at least it's not pure platforming like Super Paper Mario.

Idk, hopefully they'll make another Paper Mario like the first two, because they're two of my favorite games. But I enjoy Sticker Star for what it is.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
I actually got to play of this game the other day at work (while being offered to be a rep of Nintendo WOO!) All I can really say is it seemed to be exactly like the other one only difference is that I loved the 3D, yeah you heard me I LOVED IT! It was ballin, but the rest of the game was a bit eh.