RANDOM CHUCK NORRIS FACTS

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
SO MANY TO LIST.

Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill.
Chuck Norris likes to knit sweaters. And by "knit" I mean kick, and by "sweaters" I mean babies.
Oh damn just go to www.chucknorrisfacts.com

D

Don Francisco

Chuck Norris doesn't get old... only the jokes about him do!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
CHUCK NORRIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL OF U TOGETHER

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Shigeru Miyamoto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> absolutely everything and everybody

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
CHUCK NORRIS WILL DELIVER A ROUNDHOUND KICK TO SHIGERU MIYAMOTO'S FACE.

D

Don Francisco

And Miyamoto will laugh and then jump on Churck Norris' head.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
then miyamoto will look for scraps of food in trashcans becuz the revolution failed due to no third party support.

LOL.