Review: Buckethead Concert

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
He's absolutely amazing. He played forever and was super badass. He even did the robot!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Man I liked the non-GH version of Jordan until it turned into a freeform jazz odyssey

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I've been hearing for years about how badass Buckethead is live, and that he, without a doubt, is one of the best live guitarists you'll ever hear. Would you agree, Logan?

Also, did he play actual songs of his, or did he just freestyle the shit out of his guitar?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Well, there was a good bit of jamming when the opening act guy came back out. (The Opening act was That1Guy, and he was pretty badass too.) Other than that, all the songs he played were recorded songs. The most badass part is that he'd stop playing Soothsayer or something, and then start playing the Willy Wonka theme, then jump right back into the song. I've never seen Satch or anybody else like that, so I don't know if he's the best live guitarist ever. Then again, I think he's probably the best guitarist out there, so best live one isn't a strech.

BTW, in addition to doing the robot, he also is a world-class nunchuk spinner. Pretty entertaining.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
070221_buckethead.jpg

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Wearing a bucket on your head will not improve your chances of finished this song

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Me, Bronson, and Bobert went to this it was a lot of fun. I remember there was this really fat drunk guy that was like shuffling around and Bob told me and Bronson "if lardass steps on my foot you can help me beat his fat ass or run cause im gonna lose it"