News Site Update 12/13

News

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Believe it or not, we've added yet more to the site. I finished the game modes page and we're getting close to completing all of the content on the site. Hopefully that'll get done around Monday or Tuesday. Maybe we'll even throw in a couple of reviews for good measure.

We also added a couple of youtube videos today. The first is our second Agitated Andrew video, which I find completely awesome. The second is the newly discovered cowboy hat easter egg in Gears 2. You can view all of those at our YouTube channel.

Hopefully some more videos will go up sooner rather than later. Maybe some Left 4 Dead stuff, right Travis!?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I would also like to note I bought advertising on google, however it will be a few days before I can verify my banking information, at least I assume, which isn't that cheap, but I'll see how it goes.

So at least I'm putting my wallet behind getting the website advertised this time around.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Why not put a review submission thing on the actual review page? That way instead of having to send it to Travis/post it here as well people could just do it there.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Already thought about that, just not sure how I want to do it