News Site Update

News

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I think we are setting the record for most consecutive time spent working on the website since 2003.

Today we managed to finish the weapons page. Thanks to Logan for writing it up. You'll also notice that the images on that page are also clickable, I'll leave that surprise up to you to see.

Since the weapons page is utilizing that javascript effect, I decided to redo all the reviews since I wasn't happy with the way they looked. You'll find that I added the same effect to all the images in the reviews so people can actually see the images now.

I uploaded a few videos to youtube today, you can find them here:

Who wants Toast?! - Gears of War 2 Easter Egg
Co-op Skorge Fight on Insane - Gears of War 2
Level 50 Horde on Hardcore - Gears of War 2
Epic catch in Left 4 Dead

I also managed to basically finish the staff page, although I would like to expand on the moderators more possibly. I also finished the Clan page and contact pages.

A lot got accomplished today, and I hope to accomplish more tomorrow. I plan on waking up at 11am or around there, so Logan wake my ass up if you get on and see this.

For now, Tarvis OUT.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Damn son. I'm going home like tomorrow so no peoples on mah xbawx. I wanna be in a vid! But I guess you probably make these things after I'm sleepin.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
lookin good!

the question is, will this actually increase membership?