Groose
Nov 10, 2003
No, Yoda, THIS topic is about Spain.

spain.gif

Discuss.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Guys, this is where people speak Spanish.

Spanish_speaking_America.gif

D

Don Francisco

First of all, this is about Spain, not Spanish. Second of all, that is false. It's hard to say that people only speak Spanish in a certain place in the US (usually Florida and the southwest). For example, New York has a huge Puerto Rican community. What about that? What about all the people who attended the masses in Spanish when I used to live in New Jersey? What about the weird people who live in random places like Pedro in Idaho?

Edit: Oops.

palacio_real.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Dude, Google Image Search. Don't blame me for not knowing about Puerto Ricans in NY. I DO WHAT GOOGLE TELLS ME TO DO.

3453n028.jpg

Somebody's about to get their shit fucked up.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by Master Yoda
First of all, this is about Spain, not Spanish. Second of all, that is false. It's hard to say that people only speak Spanish in a certain place in the US (usually Florida and the southwest). For example, New York has a huge Puerto Rican community. What about that? What about all the people who attended the masses in Spanish when I used to live in New Jersey? What about the weird people who live in random places like Pedro in Idaho?

And Berea, SC, where there are so many Mexicans that people call it "Burrito".

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
FFXI has taught me to be a racist, because it has shown me that no one from europe or mexico can play this game worth a shit.

D

Don Francisco

And of course us Americans and the Japanese were born knowing how to play FFXI.

Madrid%20Royal%20Palace1.JPG

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
nop. but its become a stereotype by most people. And since my LS is of different people from different countries it just helps to reconfirm a stupid stereotype.

I hate japanese people too.

Scratch that. I hate everyone but me. I love me.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
On a serious note. FFXI isn't that difficult to play. Most of it is automated repetitive bullshit.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
nah they just have aids. If I had aids I'd hate everyone else too.

D

Don Francisco

It's not difficult to learn, but it's pretty hard to master. After taking two jobs to ~lvl50 (I know that's not that high in the long run, but whatever) I've only been in about... 2.... 7k exp/hr pts.

mijas.moon.500.jpg

I keep forgetting the stupid picture.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Listing349_1.jpg

Damnit guys, if you're gonna post in here PUT A PICTURE IN YOUR POST.