Subscriptions

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
We are going to be doing a paid membership sort of dealie here. I haven't finalized everything and I will be looking to add more benefits, so any suggestions are welcome, but here you can see what the prices/bonuses are to each option.

There is also a link now in the header of the forums.

This will replace the donations instead, so at least people are getting something back. I also haven't added the unique gamercards to the subscriptions yet as I'm still trying to think of what I would like to do.

I was leaning towards adding gold/platinum trim around the signatures/avatars instead of the default, as well as adding your title to the bottom of the signatures, but not sure.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
whenever i get some MONIES i'll buy a platplat membership!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
ive already written a pine box full of platinum memberships :(

i donate moar when i get monies.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Well i work 10-11 hour days everyday until wednesday so it will at least be after that.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
you should have contests where the prize is subscriptions, im sure that will get people to do whatever the contest says

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
You can purchase now, it *should* work, but I haven't tested it. All features arent available yet but will be there soon. Of course anyone who buys in now will get features in future.

I've been looking at ways to allow gold members to upgrade to platinum at a reduced rate, but doesnt seem to be an automatic way.

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
Tried to buy a platinum, and it wouldn't let me use my debit card with paypal. Not linkin' mah bank account.

Sorries.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Hmm thats odd.

I'll see if I can get alternate ways of paying added.

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
The Subscription Description said:
Unique Gamercards for all Platinum Members.

What's this mean exactly? More info or choices? Or do they all just designate you're a subscriber?

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Have you ever noticed that some of the Senior Members have a unique picture that's not available for others? Like, mine is Roll and Tron. From what I understand, you get one of those; any image of your choosing. Well, keeping it clean, of course.

Or maybe you get as many of those as you want. I'm not too sure!

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
Have you ever noticed that some of the Senior Members have a unique picture that's not available for others? Like, mine is Roll and Tron. From what I understand, you get one of those; any image of your choosing. Well, keeping it clean, of course.

Or maybe you get as many of those as you want. I'm not too sure!

No joke, I spent forever trying to find that Roll and Tron image.

I'd hope for $20 you get more than just one.... Thanks for that info though.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Thats actually not what I was thinking about doing. Im not sure on what im going to do exactly, but im open to suggestions. Unfortunately this whole PSN crap has delayed some things I wanted to do.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
:ewps:

EWPS, sorry frand! If you ever need help with images, I'd be glad to help!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
u say that when your ass is never EVER on aim.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
I changed my screen name Travis!

It is now

TheReggieLisa