Super Mario Galaxy 2 Leaked on Torrents

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I'm already downloading it, can't wait. I really enjoyed the first one!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I download it earlier and Bayli been playin it. I play it soon.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
That first game was like 3.6gb, this one only 1.3?

SEEMS FISHY.

Stuck at work until 9 so don't know anything about this until then.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
So I just finished a couple of levels and I'm watching Logan play it!
I'm really enjoying it. But, I enjoyed the first one at first too. I also enjoyed how they changed the level choice, because imo, the first game's hud too much; it was just really confusing. Yoshi works really well. :D I dunno, I guess I'll have more of an opinion when I play it more.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
It looks like my download has slowed down quite a bit, so I'm not sure if it will be done when I get home or not... And as for the size difference, from what I've read this game uses the same engine from the last game, so I would assume that in the time between releases Nintendo was able to pack everything a little tighter. Smaller data = quicker loading... I guess.

Anyway, after reading a bunch of reviews at work, I can't wait to play this beast.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Scratch that, I just checked out my home PC again and it'll be done in 30 minutes or so. When I get home I'll just need to burn it, get high, and away I'll go!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Wii has killed all the great GAMES. I mean this is still fun, but I get so sick of WAGGLAN. Just let me play the fucking game with a controller god DAMN. The difficulty is practically non-existant too. I have like 30 extra lives after playing 3 levels.

Mini-rant aside, it is fun, although I still don't like the little spherical planet-esque idea. I miss one big world to run around in.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
also

Waggle.png

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Am I the only one having a LOT of trouble getting the star on the Hot-Stepping Dash Pepper level? Like, this is ridiculous.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
He really is quite breathtaking.
It took a moment, but I lol'd

Am I the only one having a LOT of trouble getting the star on the Hot-Stepping Dash Pepper level? Like, this is ridiculous.
My wife was having trouble with it, but I didn't find it too bad. Maybe its a female thing.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Fucking masterpiece galaxy is the most god awful piece of shit EVER. It's why motion controls SUCK.

LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
It's in world 3, it's where you roll around on the ball using wiimote to steer.