The Amazon Trail

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Oh boy, it's been like two years since I made that thread on the Oregon Trail, so let's make a new one with one of it's sequels:

1.jpg

THE AMAZON TRAIL

2.jpg

Well this time around you can only have one person go with you, and since sausage-fests are no fun, we're going to go with Isabel.

3.jpg

Interesting set of supplies here, I'm not even sure where I'm going at this point, but if I need 10 machetes, and 90 packs of first aids then I can only assume it's into the deepest part of hell.

4.jpg

Oh, so here is why I am going somewhere. Wait, Inca's? Haven't then been wiped out since the 1500s?! But the guy up there looked like a World War II soldier. WHAT IS GOING ON!?

5.jpg

Wait, this isn't a trail, it's a god damn RIVER. Shouldn't this game be called "The Amazon River"? And why am I in this shitty canoe?

6.jpg

WHAT? Is this what happens in the Amazon? Is this the secret to time travel?

7.jpg

Well this time portal has really fucked me over.

8.jpg

What the fuck is that boat? Why can't I have one of those long ass fuckers?

9.jpg

This sucks.

10.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK.

11.jpg

Fuck you.

12.jpg

Oh boy, we get to do some fishing.. with what looks like the trident from the little mermaid.

13.jpg

Five fish totaling 349 pounds. Now unless there is some huge fucking lily pads on the last image, then there is something wrong with the perspective here.

14.jpg

I guess I caught their pet fish. But this begs the question, how did they capture me? Did they swim out to us while we were fishing?

15.jpg

The Incas are all gonna die anyways, so fuck this game.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Five fish for 349 lololololol

you caught EL LAGO