THE METACRITIC PREDICTION THREAD!!!

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
Lol. I might as well stop before I start cause you're definitely gonna get butthurt. Just tryin to fuck with you.
Nah, keep going. I'd really like to know some valid reasons for all this Chris-hate other than the video games I play. Why does it matter? And I check Xbox.com all the time and NO ONE is on so I just go about my business and just wait for some people to get on. But you guys never get on before I go to bed!
Guess I'll talk to you for about 30 minutes before you go to sleep on Friday and Saturday.
I stay on for longer than 30 minutes on the weekends. I stay up until at least 1 or 2.
Some people had a weekend mom/dad growing up, we have a weekend friend.
I work during the week. And like I said before no one gets on before I go to bed. I have to get up at 6.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
Chris: "I'll keep ignoring my own friends out of some misguided opinion-based vendettta that'll show them."
Chris: "Where's my invite?"
Chris: "Guys?"
I'm not trying to prove some point. I'm not against you guys at all. You guys are my friends. But what the fuck does it matter what kind of video games I play?

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
>Make fun of Jay for a year, Jay laughs and enjoys time with his friends.
>Make fun of Chris for a week, Chris gets defensive and cries like a girl.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I mean seriously Chris grow a pair.

Let's evaluate the situation here:

I'm obviously pressing your buttons just for shits and giggles and to show how ridiculously defensive you are, but you clearly think I'm being sincere. Let's say for a second that we were serious and the only way to save the friendship was to play a game every person you know is recommending to you. You still refuse to play it just on principle.

Really man? If that's not spite, what is?

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
>Make fun of Jay for a year, Jay laughs and enjoys time with his friends.

How is defriending me making fun?

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
I still don't get how you're making fun of me. Why can't we just stick my to weight, Logan's drinking problem, and your baldness?

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Let's just stick to my size

Caught it before you edited it. HA

Jay:
-Bald
-Terrible at everything
-Sandwich maker
-Dated a FNB
-Gave Batman a 9.7
-Geek Squad

Chris:
-Size
-Nothing else

Kind of...Bronsonish, aint it?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Uh Logan's observation btw?

fcuk-jingle-skirt.jpg

TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY SKIRTED.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
I mean seriously Chris grow a pair.

Let's evaluate the situation here:

I'm obviously pressing your buttons just for shits and giggles and to show how ridiculously defensive you are, but you clearly think I'm being sincere. Let's say for a second that we were serious and the only way to save the friendship was to play a game every person you know is recommending to you. You still refuse to play it just on principle.

Really man? If that's not spite, what is?

I'm not refusing to play it on principle. I just couldn't get into it. It isn't my type of game.
inb4 SHOOTIN ROLE PLAYIN MORROWIND HALO MAN WOO

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
LET'S BE REALISTIC FOR A MINUTE!

You can't judge anything you haven't tried. I can't go into the new Harry Potter movie and say it's "NOT MY THING" after watching 25 minutes.

Think about it. If you watched the first 20 minutes of Taken, it'd be a movie about a divorcee that loves his daughter but has a hard time showing it.

You should at least play until you acquire the three spiritual stones.

Let's not be ignorant now.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
FUCK YOU GUYS FUCK YOU GUYS FUCK YOU GUYS I DONT HAVE TO LISTEN TO ALL OF THESE TRUE STATEMENTS!

I'VE GOT TF2 TO PLAY!

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
Forcing myself to play a game isn't fun. Why not just play something I know is fun?

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
You don't know it isn't fun. You haven't given it a chance.

Let me give you some examples:

I played the Deus Ex demo and didn't really find it interesting. A short while later I got bored and saw a copy of DX on the shelf at a local game store and thought "What the hell, I've got time to kill". Installed it, played it, and by the time I was done it became one of the greatest games I've ever played.

Same with the Arkham Asylum demo. I didn't really like it that much. 2 years later I play the full game and it turns out to be one of the best games I've ever played.

I didn't like Halo:CE the first time I played it. Then I got Xbox Live, and Dave bought Halo 2. So I bought it so I could play online with him, and that's how I met Andrew and Logan! I loved it, went back and bought Halo CE, etc...

Point is, you can't judge a product after a 30 minute trial. You have to dig a little deeper than that.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
george-eating-popcorn.gif

Eagerly awaiting the "FUCK YOU GUYS YOURE NO FRIENDS OF MINE" response