The Neverending Story

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's always is occupied by Norwegian Elk Hounds who always eat the employees. Soon wookies

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's always is occupied by Norwegian Elk Hounds who always eat the employees. Soon Nazario's

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Wenn Därme schmutzig mit SCHEISSE werden, hat das bestimmt wird anziehen ein riesiges Ungeheuer hat genannt Leeroy Reacharound gestunken. Auf Ankunft erhält er vaginale Schmarotzer, die Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis verursachen, der das ganze Ökosystem zerstört. Er tanzt mit Ihrer Mutter und nimmt sein linkes Bein und Dropkick sie in den Eierstöcken, die große Wellen von Babys verursachen, von Himmel fallen zu lassen. Dies geschieht auf dem Jahrestag von 4/20/2008. Jetzt lieben Schildkröten Huhn aber sie können nicht nur von einem KFC weggehen ohne einen shitload von heißen Flügeln zu ergreifen. Der Chef wird Neutrum helfen oder wird mehrere Larven an Bojangles zergliedern. Der Pakistaner quetscht gewöhnlich Buttfuck James Graf Jones ein. Ich weine oft, als die Erde mein Bier zerschlagene Huhnzähne nicht zurückkehrt. Morgen WERDE ich einen Bären FICKEN und die Polizei wird fragen „Macht Sie brauchen Hilfe“?. Warum wäre ich Schlafkrankheit? Verursachen Sie wahrscheinlich, dass mein Blut die Dichtigkeit der Soße hat. Fremd prostitues kann meinen After nicht widerstehen, weil pepperoni ähnlich zu einem Holzfäller riecht. Wendy wird immer von norwegischem Elch Jagdhunden besetzt, die immer die Arbeitnehmer essen. Bald wird Nazario Mormonischer Jesus ausrichten

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's always is occupied by Norwegian Elk Hounds who always eat the employees. Soon Nazario's will

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's always is occupied by Norwegian Elk Hounds who always eat the employees. Soon Nazario's will open

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's always is occupied by Norwegian Elk Hounds who always eat the employees. Soon Nazario's will open a

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's always is occupied by Norwegian Elk Hounds who always eat the employees. Soon Nazario's will open a new

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's always is occupied by Norwegian Elk Hounds who always eat the employees. Soon Nazario's will open a new Pringles

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's always is occupied by Norwegian Elk Hounds who always eat the employees. Soon Nazario's will open a new Pringles operation

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
When intestines get dirty with SHIT, the stank will definitely attract a gigantic monster named Leeroy Reacharound. Upon arrival, he obtains vaginal parasites that causes Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis that destroy the entire ecosystem. He dances with your mother and takes his left leg and drop-kicks her in the ovaries, causing large waves of babies to drop from heaven. This happens on the anniversary of 4/20/2008. Now turtles love chicken but they can't just walk away from a KFC without grabbing a shitload of hot wings. The Boss will help neuter or dissect several larvae at Bojangles. The Pakistani sandwiches usually Buttfuck James Earl Jones. I often cry when the earth doesn't return my beer battered chicken teeth. Tomorrow I will FUCK a bear and the police will ask "Do you need assistance?!". Why would I be narcoleptic? Probably cause my blood has the consistency of gravy. Alien prostitues cannot resist my anus because pepperoni smells similar to a lumberjack. Wendy's always is occupied by Norwegian Elk Hounds who always eat the employees. Soon Nazario's will open a new Pringles operation contingent