The "Remember that time?" thread

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'll start.

Remember that time Arnold throws that guy who hits him in the head with that pool cue in T2?

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Remember that time when Arnold played in that shitty movie?

Me neither

Zing!

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
1231577333380.gif

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Since there was no final-episode special to provide an epilogue, it is unknown what would happen to Al in the end. However, his guardian angel (Sam Kinison in the episode "It's a Bundyful Life, Part 2") accidentally mentions that at age 60 his stomach gets so ulcer-ridden that he dies from all the stress of living his life. According to his family funeral plans in the episode "Death of a Shoe Salesmen" he would be buried next to his favorite television actor Fuzzy McGee. When his wife Peggy dies sometime after, she will be stacked face-down on top of him much to the dismay of his original burial plans. In the episode "I Who Have Nothing," [2] according to his will, he'd be buried with all his prized football possessions, leaving just his worthless Joe Nuxhall baseball card to his only-begotten son Bud. To the rest of his family he'd leave a picture of him, posing in his jersey with his football, that would read "To My Beloved family, have a nice life!". The final episode he appeared in was "How to Marry a Moron, Part 2".

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Remember the time Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl?