UNO TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Ok

Since all of you are afraid of mine and Travis' l33t UT skills. I figure most of everyone has an 360 around here and we need to play an UNO tournament of champions. That's right, UNO. I downloaded it at about midnight and played till 2. It's freaking addictive as shit. I've never heard people get so mad at a game until UNO. It's all..

"Draw two bitch!"
"Fuck you, cuntrag!"

Yeah, good times. Now say you'll do it.

D

Dave

Multiplayer is the only thing I can even play in UNO, because single player fucks you over too bad. I played single player for an hour and a half this morning, and I won maybe two games out of God knows how many. And even in multiplayer you have Andrew playing againest you, and we all know how that is. But seriously, an UNO tournament sounds badass. End-of-the-school-year UNO tournament of champions!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
wow. that is the second time i've made andrew quit in anger.

UNO is the best game ever.

A

Alicia

Oh OH I want to join this tournement of UNO. UNO is the bomb diggity. hehe

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
man.

maybe theres a pc version of uno we can all download and play since UNU on mirc SUCKS and not everyone has a 360

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
only 400.

u shuld try playing it over live man.

its just uno after all.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
yeah, i'll be home around 1:30 tonight, i'll see if i can get a few points to dl and try it.

A

Alicia

yeah see if you can cause UNO on the Xbox 360 is addictive. It is like so much fun. Especially when Logan is making fun of Andrew all of the time. great times.