News Updated Design

News

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I believe I made the final tweak to the overall design of the site, which was just a minor change for the bottom of the page. Overall the design is completely finished, and I don't notice any errors in IE or Firefox, but I might download Opera later to try it in there.

I also found that search engines only have problem with php pages if they are dynamic, as in .php?=?????? or whatever you saw on the forums before I switched it over to be html pages. So it should be fine and shouldn't warrant a file change there at least.

So as such, I got most of the big items out of the way in terms of things to accomplish and figure out, so the site should be ready to go tomorrow at 3:30, and I have all of today to add content, but I know I won't come close to finishing it all. I'm also planning on adding a glitches section, something I don't think any, or hardly any, other brawl sites have. I already have pictures of one glitch, but I gotta figure out a way to convert them; I guess Logan can handle that, or tell me how to do it.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Who are you calling broheim????

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
You, broski
Bromaldehyde
Brosef Stalin