What Do You Think Of This?

Jarrod

Castle Guard
Dec 6, 2005
I was forwarded this e-mail. I don't know what to think of it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, if you are receiving this e-mail then that means you have probably shattered my heart.

I still don't understand why you persist on telling me one thing and doing another. There is no justification in lying, I may be a hypocrite at times, but I don't straight out lie. I don't understand why you treat me as subhuman. In September of 2004 I took you away from a lifestyle of what may be considered a socially rejected circle of people. I introduced you to a whole new spectrum of people, a spectrum that would have been unreachable if you were to have stayed within the boundaries of what you once had called your friends.
Within that spectrum you earned respect and made loyal friends, friends that one would not be shy to be seen with in public. Friends who have a future, friends that can be considered good company. However now you have turned your back on all of that which I helped you build and achieve and have chosen to walk in the path of the hopeless, the ones that are responsible for our high taxes, and the ones that live off social assistants and have no attempt of ever getting off of it. A group of people that could be labeled as the armpit of the human race. Now as you drink and share their cheap bitter liquors and smoke their even cheaper cigarettes, don't you ever find yourself wishing for a better lifestyle, a lifestyle where you can wake up in the morning and not pity yourself for your poor excuses of friends?

Now I will give you the benefit of the doubt due to the circumstances of your age and your current rapid growth of rebellious activity that takes place during this time in ones life, and I'm willing to close my eyes to your foolish mistakes if you are willing to get your life back on the track of success and tear yourself away from the bad company you have been hanging out with.
If this offer is refused then for the safety of my own reputation and over all well being I will totally have to reject you from my life and make it clear to the rest of my company on your behaviors and lifestyle choices. Choices that may make you look like gum on the bottom of a shoe that not too long before had stepped in a pile of crap. Though this would all be necessary to do, not for the reason of laughs or revenge but for my own personal protection of my label as a person in society.

In life one finds themselves constantly making choices that will reflect on the output of who they are in the end. The choice that you are currently deciding on will change you from a socially accepted person, to a social reject. In the case of this e-mail it would be easy for one to just simply get upset and give it the old "fuck you" but the fact would still remain that you have left what ever life you once pursued for a new/joke of a life. A life where education, loyalty, and honesty have no part in. Today you are young and life is long and you have time to burn away, and then one day you'll find, ten years have got behind you, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. Accept I am allowing you the chance to know when to run. If you continue the current path you are on, then I'll probably some day years from now see you at the port giving lap dances to old greasy men for a few dollars just to pay for your 5 kids to eat that night.

These harsh words that flow of my finger tips are mostly making there way up from the hell that is my fear of letting you go. They are cruel but I will not change them as they are in a respect a good possibility of what may happen to you. I am worried for you and probably will be until the day where another comes and takes my love away again. I hope that day comes soon so I will not have to dwell over the hopelessness that will be you, if you don't change your way today.

I would like to open your eyes to what the world is; break those virgin/naive ideas of what you may think you know about the world. People are cruel, it's in their nature and they will screw you over for the benefit of saving themselves, unless those people are loyal, a trait that you will never be able to find in your current company of friends. Take a look around you, can you honestly say that you cannot tell that the grass is greener on my side of the fence? Now you sit on the fence and youre choosing which way to go, though you lean over to where one can easily tell is without a doubt leading to a life of hell. Where the energy has been used and reused where one still looks for the easy way out, an idea that only exist in the insane.

Now do not get the wrong idea, this is not a message to black mail you in an attempt to gain your love, no at this point in time I have realized that idea is hopeless and most likely never be achieved again. No this e-mail is to let you beware that you still have an opportunity to live and dine in the lifestyle of success and fortune. If only you would open your eyes to what you are allowing yourself to be turned into, they are manipulating you to think that what they are is fine and right, not to judge one by their poor actions is the same as not to eat for the sake of living, in other words it is wrong, not only wrong but it is evil to yourself and the ones around you that still love you. You must remember that you are a reflection of your family what reputation you earn in life will be reflected upon your family, and if you are so selfless and choose not to even acknowledge that then you are what one may call a shit stain of a person.

Look at the morals the people you surround yourself hold, do they even have morals? Do they even consider other people, are they even worth your time, I would think not. Now just hurry up and choose, will you be the road killed that other laugh at and poke at, or will you allow yourself the opportunity to surround yourself in the ora of success, fortune, respect, honesty, and love?

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
"and then one day you'll find, ten years have got behind you, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun."

Not sure what to think of that wall of text, but whoever wrote it ripped off Pink Floyd quite nicely.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
too long, didn't read. sum it up in 2-3 sentences plz.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
It was an email? Then probably just junk unless you knew the person. I will read it tomorrow.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
i would never read an email that long. ever. not even if jesus himself mailed it to me.

Jarrod

Castle Guard
Dec 6, 2005
Don't know the person, so it's just junk but I seen that pink floyd quote too in there, funny how they used that. Basicly seems some guy is telling a girl that she shouldn't hangout with some certin group of friends, then he basicly ripps of them for the majority of the e-mail and trys to tell her that she can still live a good life if she stops hanging out with them. Well thats all I got from it.