What Game Are You Currently Playing?

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
im gonna be playing all the xbl arcade games until gow3 comes out. just got done with insanely twsited shadow planet. dont have a kinect so the soldiers one is next

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
If Microsoft doesn't give me my account back soon I'm gonna club some baby seals to death. I'm sitting on two games right now and my most anticipated game of the year is a week away.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Because some guy hacked into their server they have to coordinate some shit with the FBI. Said it would take up to 21 business days. That was about 16 business days ago.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
They should give you some free MS points or something for not giving you access for so long.

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
They should give you some free MS points or something for not giving you access for so long.

I got free M$ pts just for telling them that some Bioshock 2 DLC wasn't discounted like it was advertised as. Get SOMETHING out of them for all this crap.

Because some guy hacked into their server they have to coordinate some shit with the FBI. Said it would take up to 21 business days. That was about 16 business days ago.

You should still be able to use your account locally/offline and play Deus Ex. The data/cheevos would update when you were allowed to access live again. It'd be like playing with the network cable unplugged. Unless M$'s system is REALLY able to ham slam you and fully block the account even on the local level.

Last edited:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
No. When I try to login to the gamercard it says the information is not valid and that the gamercard isn't available. Microsoft has to unlock the account for me to use it, even offline.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
EVERY GODDAMN DAY.

They said it could take up to 21 business days. 21 business days after the report would be the day before Deus Ex comes out. RIGHT IN TIME.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I played Xenoblade Chronicles for about an hour last night, seems good!