What the fudge?

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
How do I make this site stop spamming my damn e-mail!

I TRIED!

IT NO WORK!

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Oh wise and powerful Travis!

Can you heal my account!?

Pweeeese?

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Never mind, I figured out the subscription system.

I just needed my boss to stop pacing past my desk long enough to figure it out.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
A lot of people get on here at work it seems. I wish I could get on the internet at work, except from my phone :(

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
You need to become besties with the IT guy!

;)

Or have a really cool boss that sings the "Bullshit" song all day.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Lovely, I work in a small company where the boss asked the IT guy to illegally download music, "That's what she said" is a common game we play, and coming to work complaining of a hangover gets you cool points with the boss.

Most of the employees are in their 50's-60's.

Mysta

Captain Awesome
Aug 10, 2009
Lovely, I work in a small company where the boss asked the IT guy to illegally download music, "That's what she said" is a common game we play, and coming to work complaining of a hangover gets you cool points with the boss.

Most of the employees are in their 50's-60's.

Sounds a lot like where I work, except the last part.(We're mostly young)

I'm on a Boat has probably been played like 30 times at our main office, loudly.

We have a tech pandora station that plays Coheed, Rush, Dream Theater, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, etc!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I don't even hear the crap they play at work anymore

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Augh, not sure if I like the reply system, it just fucked me twice.

Yeah, our boss will fall in love with on particular pop song and make the IT guy play it throughout the office on a Friday afternoon. The latest gems have been Lady Gaga-Bad Romance and Black Eyed Peas-I Got A Feeling. There are a few young folks, but the vets are all older.

I sit next to the IT guy (small office) and we listen to Pandora radio all day long, but we love techno so that's mostly what you'll hear coming from out computers. With the occasional Nirvana, Cake, or Flight of the Conchords.