Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay with Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
OK, after E3's showings which console are you going to get?

If I get one of the consoles, I'll probably get the Wii. Maybe the PS3 later on. But Wii just looks awesome. :eek:

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I'll get both of them, but Wii wayyyy before PS3. They're both too awesome to pass up, but with the PS3 I'll wait until there's already DMC/MGS/FF/AC, and the price has gone down.

D

Don Francisco

None or all of the above.

I'm considering getting both. However, when I think about it, the original reason why I choose to buy the Xbox and PS2 was because there were other games on those consoles that I wished to play. Now that I don't have time to play as many games there really isn't any point.

Both the PS3 and the Wii look awesome. I might sell my Xbox360 and buy the other two.

Or I could just get none of them. That's definitely another possibility.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
PS3 to begin with, but I'll eventually get the Wii for Zelda and Xbox 360 for Halo 3.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
wii.

nintendo knows what they're doing.

sony needs a mind-altering bitchslap. 400 dollars for my 360 was a gigantic spend for a console. I wouldn't feel comfortable going much higher than that, even if I wasn't a poor bastard.

bigredfoot52

Arcade Master
May 4, 2006
i'm thinking ps3 but i'll prolly wait for the price to drop...cause right now i couldnt afford that...fricking sony :mad:
Wii looks cool though...maybe i'll get both i dunno

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
They should release a version of the PS3 that isn't a blue-ray player/media hub/whatthefuckever. I don't want that. I want a machine that plays MGS4.

Oh, and I'm seein a whole lot more interest in the Wii than I thought, all across the board. Nintendo looks like they've got a winner on their hands.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I know. Stop trying to push your shitty brands on us sony. id take a ps3 and 60 gig hdd without that other bullshit and be quite content knowing the price wont be (as) far out the ass.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I hope Kojima punches Ken Kutaragi in the face, then laughs in front of the camera and announces MGS4 will be 360 exclusive.

...I can dream, can't I?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Joe said:
I hope Kojima punches Ken Kutaragi in the face, then laughs in front of the camera and announces MGS4 will be Wii exclusive.
...I can dream, can't I?

Fixed

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
at this point i'm still hooked on ffxi, but definitely getting a 360 when halo 3 rolls around. it'll be good to see the old people again.