News Working on Characters*

News

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
The characters are taking the longest even though they are really just a lolcopy and paste. I got some of them finished and you can see here.

The character page itself is just a quick mock up and isn't what I want at all. I'm hoping I can find a screenshot of the entire unlocked character screen from brawl. That way I can make the image work so you can select the characters from it to pick the character you want to read about.

I've tried to find one, but the ones I find are either too small or too blurry. I've tried to take a picture with hooking up the computer to the wii, but the only way I have is too low of a picture and is also blurry due to converting between the vcr and computer. Digital Camera provided scan lines on the picture as well, but so far is the best picture I have.

If anyone could find a picture of the character select screen, then it would be great appreciated.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
It's not official but it is a picture with all the characters

Attachments

• chars.jpg
    chars.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 335

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
omg thanks. I didn't need the official screen, just the exact same placement as the ones in the game. But I can edit that to make it look like the game. :3

Thanks u

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
You're welcome

I think it's about time I actually did something useful 'round these parts

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I'm gonna touch it up, and fix jigglypuff and toon link's images, and add a (working) random button and (maybe) add the names, and it should work good!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
You should make a video montage of yourself making it set to either the rocky training music, or "we're gonna need a montage"

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
who the hell is that under falco and beside link?