WTF Papa John's?

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Pizza toppings UNDER the cheese. What kind of sick joke is that? I ordered a pepperoni and mushroom and thought it was a cheese pizza when I opened it... turns out my toppings were a soupy mess underneath the cheese...Is this normal? What a chickenshit move. Give me a Screamin' Sicilian to pop in the oven ANY day.

Not even sure what to say about this... the whole point of pizza is the toppings get toasted. Do you also put your mayo between the cheese and meat too?

Just so we're all clear: Jets pizza > Hungry howies > Dominoes > Dog Shit > AIDS > Papa Johns

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I had a mild stroke from this thread, Papa Johns is great and probably my favorite.

But yeah the ones in South Carolina seem to be subpar compared to the ones up here. Dominoes here is fine, but Papa Johns about 10 miles ahead of it as far as I'm concerned. I don't think I've ever had any toppings under the cheese.

Hunts Brothers Pizza at the Gas Station a great thing too.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
My faith in the Papa is forever ruined. There are just too many good options in the upstate to choose Papa. Not that I'd turn it down if I was offered, but out of all the places around me, they're at the bottom. Two Bros, Domino's, Jets, Hungry Howie's, and even Screamin' Sicilian are all way better here.

And if you haven't picked up a Screamin' Sicilian, do yourself a favor right meow.