Weird sleep shit

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So last night I went to bed at like 1:30. Around 3 something I woke up, I think. From what I recall I had an omega piss coming, I went to bathroom sat down on the toilet and fell asleep for I dont know how long. Then I got up and went back to bed. I dont know if I dreamt it, Im pretty sure it was real but i dont kno if i was sleep walkin or what. Anyone else had weird shit happen to them while asleep?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Only weird thing I can remember was when bayli woke me up one night and for some reason I flung the sheets off my bed and ran down the hall screaming.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
No I'm pretty boring, sometimes when I've been lying in bed for ages trying to fall asleep I get in a state where I can't really tell if I'm awake or dreaming, but that's it.

The best I get are some wacky-ass dreams, like the other night I dreamt I broke the world record for swimming up a water slide.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I'm still curious about Logan's screamin

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Only weird thing I can remember was when bayli woke me up one night and for some reason I flung the sheets off my bed and ran down the hall screaming.

can't stop laughin loooolllll

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Ya'll ever had the dream where you're falling and you wake up and you're falling off the bed?

Weirdest feeling ever.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I used to sleep walk a lot when I was a kid. One time my mother found me outside curled up under my father's motorcycle.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
lol@these posts

When I was a lot younger, I used to have allergy medicine that made me sleep walk. I never did anything crazy but I would go downstairs and have conversations with my parents, then have no memory of it at all when I woke up.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
My sleep pattern is all fucked up. I went to bed at 9 because I got really fucking sleepy after exercise and woke up at 3. Bleh

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So last night I went to bed at like 1:30. Around 3 something I woke up, I think. From what I recall I had an omega piss coming, I went to bathroom sat down on the toilet and fell asleep for I dont know how long. Then I got up and went back to bed. I dont know if I dreamt it, Im pretty sure it was real but i dont kno if i was sleep walkin or what. Anyone else had weird shit happen to them while asleep?
havin da omega piss at travis' parents house been there done that

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
i still say when i arrive at the pearly gates and st peter asked me why i kept my faith all these years, i'll just tell him in 2013 you kept me from pissing travis's wife-to-be's bed even though i was the drunkest ive ever been and from that point on i knew God was real amen