Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Did anyone play this? I only know of Travis playing through the other AA games, but I just finished this last night and!!!
I really loved it. They did a great job transitioning from 2D sprites to 3D graphics. The second case was the absolute fucking WORST. I was hesitant about giving Capcom money, but I'm glad I did because I really enjoyed it.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Lol I haven't even finish it yet. I'm pretty sure I'm still on case 2 or had just finished it. I remember not liking it very much though. Is the last case the best like most of the other games???

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
that case 2 sucked the big one. tenma taro???? who gives a FUCK

i was really liking the last case until the very end. it just kinda ends abruptly... it was pretty lazy! but i still really enjoyed the game. imo i thought it was a lot easier than the previous installments.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
My problem with these games is I generally abhor the detective work, but absolutely love the court room stuff.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Never played any of these games. But, y'know. OBJECTION. Etc.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
I don't mind the investigating too much, but it's true that the most fun is in the courtroom.

Aw, you should give them a try! They're really fun!... If you like visual novel type games, I guess.