• Soul Calibur II

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I always went to Dantooine, then Manaan, then Kashyyk, and then Korriban.

D

Don Francisco

You mean Tatooine? Depends what you want. I always went to Manaan last because it doesn't have any party members to pick up (if I remember correctly). I went to Kashyyk first because there you find Jolee Bindo, the coolest guy in the game. Then Korriban, Tatooine, and Manaan.

I even read some of those crappy side books.
"Crappy side books"?!?! Dude, if you don't read the books, you don't get any Star Wars. They get the best sci-fi authors out there to write Star Wars books, not some bum off the streets. If I remember correctly, every single book in the New Jedi Order series has been a New York Times Bestseller. Where do you think I learned practically all that I know about Star Wars? From the books! If you don't read the books you don't even get half the story - you get about 1 millionth. You can't say you know a lot about Star Wars without reading the books. And they're not "side" books, they're Star Wars! Episodes I-VI only tell a couple years of the galaxy's history. You need to read the books to learn about the other 10,000 or so years.

EDIT: With all my anger I forgot about something I wanted to post: Morrowind qualifies. At first I thought that since Morrowfuckingcrack came out last year, it didn't. However Morrowfuckingcrack: Game of the Year Edition came out this year. Although my vote still goes to KOTOR, Morrowfuckingcrack is tied with FFX-2 for second.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Star wars sucks. I've seen better crap come out of my cat.

D

Don Francisco

Eh, to each his own. What pisses me off, though, is people who like Star Wars but don't read the books. They talked about this in Star Wars Insider a year or two ago. A pretty hefty part of Insider is dedicated to the books.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
zapped.JPG

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Wind Waker looks okay, but really none of the Zelda games are my kind of game. I like games with character development. That's why I like FF so much. Those active time games like most FPSs and RSims are fun for awhile, but usually they get boring (except Halo). Wind Waker looks like one of those kinds of games.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Err, Deus Ex: Invisible War should be on there. That is definitley one of the best games of 2003.

jr27430

:)
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by Aaron
Wind Waker looks okay, but really none of the Zelda games are my kind of game. I like games with character development. That's why I like FF so much. Those active time games like most FPSs and RSims are fun for awhile, but usually they get boring (except Halo). Wind Waker looks like one of those kinds of games.

Do you know will they make Half-Life for the Xbox?

Last edited:
D

Don Francisco

Half-Life 2 is SUPPOSED to come out on Xbox, but I doubt it will. It'll probably be scrapped like Star Wars Galaxies and Battlefield 1942.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I thought it was definitely coming out for X-box.

D

Don Francisco

Well, so was B1942 and Galaxies, but they cancelled both eventually.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Whatever. (I had no idea B1942 and Galaxies were going to come out for Xbox.)