Charlton Heston Is Dead

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
T I M E P A R A D O X

No, but really, I don't care. Do you care? Did you care when Heath Ledger died? Do you care when any famous people die?

Motherfuckers die every goddamn second. Thousands of the bastards. Bunch of 'em were wonderful fucking people who built houses for homeless war orphans with cancer and a bunch were steaming, toxic, human piss.

And nobody cares.

All I'm saying is, I don't care any more about some guy who was in movies than I do about all the other people that die every day.

I don't know what the point of this thread is.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Well, I'd care more to know when an actor/actress dies a hell of a lot more than when they're caught with their baby left in the car or some shit. People that follow all that celebrity gossip disgust me. DIE.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
guys brad pitt is a space alien

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I think I might care more for someone whos a celebrity to die than someone I've never heard of. I use care loosely, as it means I actually know who a celebrity is compared to some John Doe, but I still could give a shit. It don't put a crimp in any of my days.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
HELP ME TOM CRUISE USE YOUR VOODOO MAGIC TO KILL THE ALIENS

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Talladega Nights was funny.

Semi-Pro was a bit disappointing, though. :<

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
it was pretty funny, but people need to stop comparing his movies to anchorman.

people need to get through their heads right now that he'll never make a movie as funny or funnier than anchorman.