Chat room

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
How many are interested in it, and if you are what times are you sure you'll be available for it. I'd like to try to set up a weekly one, and if theres enough interest maybe a couple times a week. Try to tell me timezone you are in as well, since that is needed.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
eh. I'd check it out, but I'm busy every weekday until around 10:30 eastern.

D

Don Francisco

Um... I don't have IRC. And I can't really imagine what in the hell we'd talk about. But if I did download IRC and I joined, it would probably be during strange times (probably during the day every once in a while). I'm in eastern time, of course.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
All the regulars except Ultima (if you can still call him a regular) are in Eastern time, I believe. Well, I don't know where SAB is.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
i'm in atlantic time, just one hour ahead of eastern.

EDIT: oh, and I get home from work around 4 eastern, and usually go to bed around 11 eastern. between that i'd be on now and then

Last edited:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I think most people are usually on in the evenings est time, since our prime time on the forums seems to be around 7-8 pm. I'll probably schedule it for a tuesday or thursday around that time. Still not sure.

I need a decent mirc client. The one I had, and bobcobb can attest to this, sucks ass. I hate scripts that write out "lol" or whatever. Also need a decent server, I don't think some people would like the south african server if its even still up.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
http://www.openrpg.com/

neh, this came to mind. its tabletop rpgs put online. if you've never experienced it before then its worth a try. its got all kinds of features including a dice roller.. this'd give it a sort of structure instead of casual chatting about how small kuro's dick is.

usually when i do this online though it ends up being more of a ROLL playing thing than role playing. what i mean is open ended tabletops were ment for just that, table tops, not computers. but it could easily be turned into more of a challenging video game-like deal. we could find a newer system or go with an old one that some people might know (dungeons and dragons, star wars). its just an idea, and it'd give something more to post about.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
The chatroom is a sigmachat, don't need to download anything to go to them.