Christmas 2012

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
Honestly I'm saving up for my purple 3DS and hopefully after the new fire emblem. I'm super excited for it!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
5931016_700b.jpg

Fuck clothes.

Last edited:

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
It's funny how that changes when you get older. No wait, I still want a Wii U and no clothes.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I wouldn't mind clothes if they weren't bought in the taste of the buyer. I always get weird shit, one out of every five pieces of clothing I get are actually decent.

I really do like getting socks though.

I'm always too lazy to buy them.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Of course you don't mind. You're a GIRL. Men don't want that shit.

Honestly I'd be fine wearing just my underwear everyday forever.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
well i never ever hardly want clothes (unless its video game shirts or whatnot) other than THAT always something video game oriented

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
oh you dont understand hun, its hard to find anything my size with out special ordering it

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I like clothes because I'm too cheap to buy them myself.

I have more electronics and toys that I do clothes. The last time I bought a shirt was 4 years ago. It was about two years previous to that the last time I bought more than one thing.

(I don't count dresses for special occasions because I HAVE to buy those)

I did, however, just buy myself a new pair of tan boots! (Mainly because the boyfriend loves knee high boots and insisted I needed a brown pair)

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I have no idea why I'm cracking up so bad to Oob's posts.

I don't mean to make fun of the situation, but I really want to know: Since you have to special order, do you just go to the store and give them a random size? Do they have to measure you? Are most of your clothes special ordered?