Duke Nukem Delayed Forever

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Which of course is a photoshop of this man

arnold-schwarzenegger1.jpg

The Duke couldn't fetch Arnold his towel after a swim.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
[video=youtube;6vm7EMUpdto]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vm7EMUpdto&feature=related[/video]

Ric is talking directly to Jay this whole video.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I have a feeling he's going to be wanting to say a lot of this on Thursday night.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I just realized that the Mass Effect team created a universe, made three games, four books, and two comic series in half the time it has taken 3 different companies to release one shoddy, dated, and probably boring shooter.

Damn this game is gonna suck.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
ME1 > DE
ME2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DE2

Feel free to do one of those contrived and dorktastic logic equations to further prove my point, but history says that ME3 is gonna be better than your turd game.

:dwijay:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Furthermore:
orig_39433_1_1275670993.jpg
>
Garrus_Character_Shot.png

:dwiahnuld:

ME1 > DE? Surely you jest.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Gah seriously, you're really bad at this. Add it to the list I reckon.

Trollingbackinthedays.jpg

:cadillac:

Ric says, let's be realistic for a minute.

Nobody in that weenie Deus Ex fiction could hold a candle to MOTHER FUCKIN GARRUS.

Much less the real god damned american himself.

CaptainAnderson.jpg

[video=youtube;Lng7iFzSVGI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lng7iFzSVGI[/video]

americanflag.gif
americanflag.gif
americanflag.gif
americanflag.gif
americanflag.gif

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Mass Effect Playthrough 1:

"WELP THERE'S A BUNCH OF ENEMIES DOWN THIS HALLWAY, POW BANG POW BANG POW BANG POW BANG POW BANG WARP POW BANG LAWL"

Mass Effect Playthrough 2:

"WELP THERE'S A BUNCH OF ENEMIES DOWN THIS HALLWAY, POW BANG POW BANG POW BANG POW BANG POW BANG WARP INCENERATE LOLO"

Deus Ex Playthrough 1:
"Hmmm. There are lot of enemies around here. I should probably sneak around the side"

Deus Ex Playthrough 2:
"I'm low on Ammo. But If I hack this turret and take over the security bots, they'll take care of the enemies for me."

Deus Ex Playthrough 3:
"Lot of guards in this building...but If I talk to man behind the counter, and convince him to trust me, I can walk through the halls freely."

Deus Ex Playthrough 4:
"WELP ITS JOHN WAYNE TIME POW POW BANG BANG BANG BANG"

You like to gloat about how Mass Effect is all about "THE CHOICES MAN, THE CHOICES" whereas Deus Ex offers choice in both story AND gameplay. YOU LOSE. GOOD DAY SIR.

Even the whiny bitch Alex from Invisible War could take on Anderson.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Try beating Mass Effect without every firing a shot or being seen by an enemy, then we'll talk.

:dwi:
:jay:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Sorry, I enjoy having fun with my games! I'll be exploring the Mass Effect franchise for a loooong while.

Have fun with your oft-delayed flopzilla of a game!

:hahaha:
DNF is never coming out
Just kidding it will, you just won't be able to beat it because you're terrible at games.
Im drunk, you're bald, Dave is rich, Chris and Josh are fat, etc etc etc.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Jay:
images

Dave:
Rich-Guy.jpg

Travis:
Fess+Parker.jpg

Logan:
drunk%20guy.jpg

Chris:
fat_guy.jpg

Andrew: :andrew: +
NES_Controller___Free_Avatar_by_Kik.gif
=
ano-nyme-angry-smiley-18317.png

Oobs:
fattexasfanphotoshopped.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
WE'VE GOT A LOGAN SMILIE!?

LETS CELEBRATE!
[video=youtube;aonbOz7yzxI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aonbOz7yzxI&feature=player_embedded[/video]
WOT

Last edited: