E3 2012 Thread!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Apparently the website lists it as PS3, 360, PC. Engine looked sharp. Surprised there's no WiiU.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Apparently the website lists it as PS3, 360, PC. Engine looked sharp. Surprised there's no WiiU.

Yea, it could have used that touchscreen well but I have no idea what the graphics processing power of the WiiU is

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Yea, it could have used that touchscreen well but I have no idea what the graphics processing power of the WiiU is

A little bit ahead of Xbox 360 and PS3.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Not by much, that wonderbook almost ruined the entire thing. Of course the blatent smash bros rip off angers me.

But at least Sony didnt say heres shooter #1, 2 and 3.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Dont have a PS3 so I generally dont care
Beyond looked boring but so does Heavy Rain (never played them so I cant fully judge)
The Last of Us looked like zombie survival with Uncharted graphics

and Why is Ellen Page in games all of a sudden?

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Sony at least didn't spoon-feed generic bullshit to the audience. You can't say that for the other shows.

Mostly boring, average, or ripped off shit, but The Last of Us was a great way to end.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Sony at least didn't spoon-feed generic bullshit to the audience. You can't say that for the other shows.

Mostly boring, average, or ripped off shit, but The Last of Us was a great way to end.

The only reason why they didnt give us the generic FU is cause the others did it already but its coming, Generic shooters everywhere

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Winner today: Ubisoft

Winner overall: Nintendo, we havent seen the conference and they already won

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I like how Sony basically did NOTHING to help the Vita.

e3vita.jpg

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Even Sony knows when it's time to pull the plug.