FFX

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I beat it, I'm just doing stuff in the monster arena.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
NSG progress - didn't play for a while, got up to Crawler (tank boss in Macalania before Seymour). He killed me a few times but I figured out a good strategy and I'm gonna take him down in a few mins.

In other news I pre-ordered 12 and I'm about to replay 7 and 8.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Kicked the shit out of Seymour and Wendigo, got through the desert. I'm in the Al Bhed Home.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Yawn, this is almost too easy. Beat Evrae, the Bevelle battles, and Seymour v. 2.0 without trouble. I should do a no sphere grid, no summons, no overdrives, no customizing, no escaping, no no-encounters.

Not.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Up to Braska's Final Aeon. I will beat it tonight.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Took me 2 tries to beat BFA. I've now completed the game without once touching the sphere grid! YAY!

Some of the bosses were relatively hard, but overall I think it was an easy challenge. At some point I'm planning to do a Tidus-only challenge, but for now I think it's time I dived into 7 and 8.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
So I was thinking, "I mainly re-bought 7 and 8 just to have them in my collection again, and since I don't like them anywhere near as much as 10...yeah, I'll start Tidus-only."

Started Tidus-only.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm derailing this thread into what DS game should I buy

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Before you do, can I just say one thing.

I try my best not to be a graphics whore, but FF7's character models are just painful to look at. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying playing it. But dang.

Now then.

You should buy NSMB, if you don't have it.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
i haven't gotten any new ds games in a while either... I'm buying nhl 06 and saints row tomorrow, but maybe I'll pick up a ds game as well, if something spectacularly amazing catches my eye.