FOOTBALL

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Tennessee's RB got a one-game suspension for failing a drug test. it's the third one he's failed since he's been at UT, and he's a sophomore. oh and he knew the drug test was coming.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
eh there was alot of planning behind some of the picks, mainly because of the scoring system.

such as, i get a point for each catch. which means andre johnson, who led the league in catches last year, is a good pick. and heap is the same way.

plus the fact that you had to have 3 QBs, 4 RBs, 4 WRs, 2 TEs, 2 Ks, and 2 DEFs means you have to have some guys who aren't great, but then again all the guys i have are solid starters except maybe dunn.

Last edited:

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Just finished a draft for a public league against random assholes.

QB-Marc Bulger
QB-Philip Rivers
RB-Frank Gore
RB-Willis McGahee
RB-LenDale White
WR-Javon Walker
WR-Deion Branch
WR-Jerricho Cotchery
WR-Drew Bennett
WR-Devery Henderson
TE-Todd Heap
TE-Randy McMichael
K-Jason Elam
DEF-Jacksonville
DEF-Oakland

i do like those defenses. =)

plus i loaded up on rams, but bennett and mcmichael are mainly for bye weeks.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Zephyrs
1. (10) Joey Galloway
2. (11) Eli Manning
3. (30) Julius Jones
4. (31) Chicago
5. (50) Tony Gonzalez
6. (51) Keenan McCardell
7. (70) Muhsin Muhammad
8. (71) Reggie Bush
9. (90) Jason Elam
10. (91) Ben Roethlisberger
11. (110) L.J. Smith
12. (111) Donte' Stallworth
13. (130) Cincinnati
14. (131) Ahman Green
15. (150) Matt Bryant

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Did Logan miss the draft too, or did he pick his guys? I ask this because I've NEVER seen such a horrible fantasy roster before. Hell, I missed it all and my lineup is just as good as anyone's.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
NFL week one. Right after USC stomped Georgia. Hooray football.

Last edited:

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
usc ranked 17 in ap poll. clemson is 20. i love it. i gloat over it. i think it's great.

titans ran for franchise record. 1 win down, 5 to go. cause i guarantee we don't do better than 6-10.

and i'm 2-0 in the fantasy leagues i care about. incidentally i lost in the other 3, but two of those were autopick drafts, so obviously imma lose those cause i'm not andrew lucky.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
ATHENS, Ga. -- As South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier walked off the field at Sanford Stadium with his Gamecocks leading 11th-ranked Georgia by a touchdown at halftime Saturday night, he was serenaded by a loud chorus of boos from the fans who have grown to hate him the most.

Spurrier, with a slight grin, waved back.

"They were giving me an ovation," Spurrier said. "Or was it boos? I was just acknowledging them. I didn't realize I was that important to them."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=3011004

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
after further review imma go 4-1 this week in fantasy.

of course, all that needs to happen for that to turn to 5-0 is frank gore, willis mcgahee, and todd heap to combine for 81 points.