Forum~>Home

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Can you add a link from the forums to the home page like there is on the main page? I know it's not a big deal, but it couldn't be that hard to make one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Like this: there is a link to the forums from the homepage, but there is not a link to the homepage from the forums.

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
well now a link has been added
you request was granted
there is a link at the bottom of the forum page as well just in case nobody has noticed that

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Yay. I know it wasn't there when I posted this thread.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
That Contact Us - Xeforce thing? Thats been here since the first day the forums went up. I'm pretty sure vBulletin does it by default.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Oh, I didn't even look. Mitch was wrong then. That's just a link to email the owner (I think).

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
No, Contact Us links to Tarvos's e-mail. Xeforce leads to the main page.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
But not the Home page. I don't really care. There isn't much on the Home page yet anyways.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Mitch said that there was something there, but I didn't check it for myself until after pwickles said something. I'm not saying I don't know how to get there. I'm just saying there should be a link to the home page. It just makes sense. I didn't mean for this to be a big deal.

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
Originally posted by Aaron
Oh, I didn't even look. Mitch was wrong then. That's just a link to email the owner (I think).
i was right, I think I understand the VB a little bit better than you do aaron
the word XEFORCE IS THE LINK, not contact us

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
I'm talking about a link to the Main page. Not the intro page. You know how it says Main page and forums? Well I'm saying we need a link to the main page from the forums.

Last edited by a moderator: