Forum Styles

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
People always wanted different color choices for the forums before, so I figured I'd ask if anyone wants anything this time around. Green has always been a favorite, and I think red was one time. Of course showing me the shade of color you want would help.

Like, would you want green like on the main site or a darker more vibrant green? There is alot of green in the current style anyways, so maybe you don't want another green.

Of course probably not all options will get made, although theres is a chance. And I haven't tried to work on the color settings for this template, so it might not even work at all. No promises. :3

Post here thnx.

D

Don Francisco

I remember a while ago you had a dark-ish black-ish gray-ish one that was pretty cool. Perhaps what I'm thinking of is the red one if it was dark red and black?

I don't know, and I don't really care either way... a little variety would be nice, I guess.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Tarvis: WHAT COLOR SHOULD I WORK ON NOW
Me: PUDDING!
Joe: RAP
Me: ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I made red if no one noticed. :(

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
The red is good.

I think the front page needs remodeled. Like maybe a new font for the descriptions and titles and new icons for new posts and old posts. It just doesn't look very good.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I've been looking for new icons, because I don't really like the ones we have now anyways.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
me 2, but this isn't the same black glass

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'll work on new styles tomorrow, so I haven't forgotten about you SAB. I really like the black glass one though, so I was thinking of an orange-ish version of black glass as well.

I don't remember the exact way black glass was, but both of them were/are based off the vista color setup, although this one is based on vista programs for XP - most noticably windows media player 11 which is darker since it isn't transparent.

Last edited:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I made green glass, not sure if I like it yet. :3

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Blue and White glass available now. omgggg