Game: Loco Roco [PSP]

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This game is fucking WEIRD. You're just a round yellow thing, going around eating flowers to get fatter and bigger. You have to use the R and L buttons to tilt the world so your fatass can roll anywhere. To jump you have to press and hold both buttons.

The controls are ok, it's quite frustrating sometimes because your blubbery ass doesn't want to move. Jumping is kinda strange as well, as you don't really jump high and supposidely holding down the buttons is supposed to make you jump higher, but it seems to be if you hold them too long you don't just high.

The music is catchy and is the best part of the game.

I want to give this at best a 2.5 out of 5, but since it's a PSP game and there is a severe lack of good games already this one stands out a little among most of them.

So 3.5/5

PS. Bayli would probably fucking love it.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
i wanna pleh but i don't want a psp :(

MAIL ME URS THX

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
I saw a review of this awhile back on some show on G4 back when we had that station.

It looked weird.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Man, I LOVE the Loco Roco games. The second one is much better then the first, but I loved both. And you're spot on, the music is easily the best part of the game. I didn't really have any problems with the controls, though. I found that with jumping, sometimes you almost have to bounce but jumping a few times in a row to get much height. These games are definitely worth pirating.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
20060727.jpg