Gamercard Generator Image Request Thread

dandyboh

Deku Sprout
Feb 27, 2011
This gamercard gen + this thread are a great idea, thanks for that. The best would be to be able to upload our own png to customize it.

It would be great to add :

* Star Ocean
* Resonance of Fate
* Shining Force II and/or III

Thanks !

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This gamercard gen + this thread are a great idea, thanks for that. The best would be to be able to upload our own png to customize it.

I've considered that in the past, however the images currently need to be a set size so that it will work right. Although, it's certainly possible to change that and have any images work, and if enough people request such a feature, I will definitely look into adding it.

dandyboh

Deku Sprout
Feb 27, 2011
I've considered that in the past, however the images currently need to be a set size so that it will work right. Although, it's certainly possible to change that and have any images work, and if enough people request such a feature, I will definitely look into adding it.

Not really a problem for me, it's not really difficult to set an image size. But I assume that a feature to automatically have any images work, no matter which height / width it is, would be more difficult to set up.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
It ain't loading my recent games or whatever!

EDIT: I guess I did change my gamertag recently but it wasn't working before either.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
i changed my gamertag. i guess it just has to process or whatever.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
two-worlds.jpg

Two Worlds II