GH Metallica

The Infamous Ho

In Wikiapeda we trust
Sep 18, 2007
I'm pretty sure everbody here likes Metallica so is the new GH worth buying I want to know before I spend like £40.00 on a game I fell for it before with GH Aerosmith "If you like Aerosmith you will love this" and it ends up being really bad and suck's balls. But I also want to here my friend try to do James Hetfield's voice it just sounds like throat cancer.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Metallica is the best game Neversoft has made. It's pretty freakin' fun. Obviously if you don't like Metallica, you probably shouldn't get it. But it isn't like Aerosmith, because Aerosmith was boring.

The Infamous Ho

In Wikiapeda we trust
Sep 18, 2007
So it is worth the money then I might get it but I also want to get Prototype Fuck I need money *Insert rage icon*

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Depends on how much replay value you get out of these games. I'd rent it, at the least.

The Infamous Ho

In Wikiapeda we trust
Sep 18, 2007
Well the Gh and the rockband games are the game's I keep playing if im board Its a very pricey game for some reason compared to other new release's I might have a look in the video shop later.

Last edited:

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
£40.00? GH Metallica is like $40 here. I guess it depends on the system for the price, Wii games are always cheaper. I haven't gotten it yet, I'm waiting for the price to go down.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Did I mention that smash hits comes out tomorrow? Oh and guitar hero 5 is close. Can't forget about band hero. Oh and the new DS guitar hero.

And here comes guitar hero van halen!