Hacked Again

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
Sony hacked again!!!! What the heck. I am starting to get afraid to play my psp, i dont feel like my info is same anymore. Does anyone think they will be hacked again?

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Wouldn't surprise me!

My best advice would to not roll with Sony!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Sony Pictures' website had about 100,000 members passwords and shit stolen I believe.

Plus a security expert said that the PSN "still wasn't safe"

DAAAYUMN.jpg

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
o ok thanks man, how long does it usually take? And what are the trophys for?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
hey how do you guys have your achievments and trophys on your card?

You need to enter PS3 info entered in order to have your Trophy data show. It usually takes a second for the PS3 stuff to show up.

As for your achievements, you need to have your privacy settings on Xbox.com set to "Everyone" to allow the script to pull the data off of the site. I'm not able to see your games on Xbox.com, which is why your signature doesn't display right.

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
hey i just went on xbox.com is allowing the game history open the same thing as what you said?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
hey i just went on xbox.com is allowing the game history open the same thing as what you said?

Yeah it should be, I'll let Travis know about it. If it doesn't show up right away, he'll get it fixed soon.

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
no it hasnt fixed i went to xbox.com a few minutes ago and changed my game history to open and my online status to open. I just went to go generate a new card and it still wasn't there, what should i do

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
no it hasnt fixed i went to xbox.com a few minutes ago and changed my game history to open and my online status to open. I just went to go generate a new card and it still wasn't there, what should i do

hold your horses....where is the fire

wh1t3 t1gg3r

Hardcore Gamer
Jun 4, 2011
huh? there is no fire i was just wandering if i did something wrong or to wait longer. No fire here.....nope none that i see

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Still not picking up anything when I run the script for you, are you sure you fixed your privacy issues?