Halo: Reach

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Who is buying?! I guess I will although I know very little about the game.

Lucky for logan my ass is pretty much off tuesday through thursday, except for 8-11 a couple of mornings, so we can play forever.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
IT HAS

1) Campaign Co-ops which is fun
2) Firefight mode which is basically horde but with a chance to make it a lot harder.
3) It's got that Invasion which is pretty much Rush mode from BFBC2
4) All those cool armor things like the one where if you time it right you can deflect rockets or kill someone tryin to splatter you.

It'll be a fun online game!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
[video=youtube;g-Q5Y5PzSbo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Q5Y5PzSbo[/video]

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Body.png

Mysta

Captain Awesome
Aug 10, 2009
I shall also be acquiring this tonight at midnight. I shall play, feel free to hop in party if there's room!

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Meh. I don't wanna drive all the way to Easley to get it at midnight. Plus I have a 9:30 class in the morning. I'll just grab it after classes tomorrow. But I am a lot more excited now than I was a while back about this game.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Man, I see a lot of good times coming from this griffball.

And a lot of bad times coming from shitty BTB maps.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TSHOTq2Xl7g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TSHOTq2Xl7g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Amazing. I have a first-person view in my file share if you wanna take a look at it and maybe capture it, Travis.

Mysta

Captain Awesome
Aug 10, 2009
Rofl, that happened to one of my friends. You guys play more invasion or team slayer?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I think we play about half of each, but I guess it mostly depends on how many people we have playing.

Griffball is the best mode though.

Anyone else besides me like swat? I like it because I'm usually better at spotting people first than putting 5 or 6 bullets into them before they turn and do the same to me because they jump around like bunnies and I choke - or they have a friend come.

I have a real problem with the auto aiming and that reticle in this game. The auto aiming usually makes me over compensate, and the reticle just seems inaccurate.

I'm pretty awful at Halo, but seem to do at least halfway decent in Swat. I like it also because people can't just rely on the radar to be their eyes. Maybe I just need some tips and adjusting my sensitivity, or maybe ill just always suck shit at halo games.

And bronson, yeah ill look at it when I get a chance. It wasn't uploaded yet unfortunately when I got off last night.