Harvest Moon DS Cute

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Harvest Moon DS Cute is a game I picked up like last week, because
1) I love Harvest Moon games.
2) I love cute things.
3) I was really bored and wanted a DS game to play.

So, I'm in about Summer Year 1, and the game is alright, I guess. I'm finding A Wonderful Life to be much more enjoyable, but that's just me.

The menus are way confusing to figure out at first; especially saving. I saved over my file once, then turned off my DS while it was saving, so I'm on my 3rd playthrough...
It took me an hour to figure out how to mount my horse. And I STILL don't know how to figure out my Friend Points.

Essentially, this game is just like Harvest Moon DS, except you're a girl (just like the difference between A Wonderful Life and Another Wonderful Life for the GC.)

I wouldn't recommend it, really. Because I've been spoiled on Rune Factory, by far my favorite Harvest Moon spinoff yet.

:<

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Man I don't think I've ever played a single Harvest Moon game in my life

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
I thought that it would be really boring, since it's really about farming and shit.
But it's addictive just like Animal Crossing was.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I never played that either, but I remember Yoda got it back in the day and I was all like "yeah man whatever, Super Mario Sunshine comes out soon so"

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Man, I never beat Super Mario Sunshine. Just like I haven't beat Galaxy yet. :[

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
"Super Mario Galaxy is just a game about a wee little fat man floating about in space, having the time of his life!"

The above sentence must be said in a heavy scottish accent btw.

Super Mario Sunshine was great. Somebody here, I think Travis, thinks I only liked it because Yoda liked it. Well WRONG. It was damn fun.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Sunshine really was fun. I just kinda got preoccupied with other things, like I do with a lot of games.
Same thing has happened for Galaxy!

And now that I think of it, I bought Mario Strikers Charged in January and I've played it twice.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Also I basically haven't touched my DS since I moved to England

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I bought Harvest Moon (SNES) for the wii. good times.

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
i have harvest moon on N64
haha that was fun i liked doing the horse races and puppy and growing strawberries lol.

i have it on Gameboy too.. its not at great though.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yeh, it has been for a few weeks apparently!

It comes from Ike, from Smash Bros.!