Hello. I'm new.

E

egonboy

Hi I'm here because psychopathic101 invited me to come and my pall inept is also here. It intend upon learning this sites style of roleplay and hopefully have time to come here often. Although my primary roleplay forum that I go to first will always be my own.

I hope I enjoy my time here.

Egonboy.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Welcome here Egon, seeing how I typed all the explanation on Inept's welcome thread you can read that to learn, it isn't hard. Good luck and ask if you have questions.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yay new members. Since psychopathic101 referred, he gets a gold star.

goldstar1sy.gif

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I don't know if I'd call this a roleplay board, but more of a "bunch of people wasting countless hours" board.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
OMG YZY! YZY 4 it.

Counter is an extremely good technique to use in a fight.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
That would make sense, since counter is a counter attack and it can't happen if there is no attack to counter.

E

egonboy

Hmm bunch of people wasting there life? Sounds like fun to me. I just made a pet and yes hat i've been reading your tutorial to craer and i better start getting used to calling you by your forum names here shouldn't I?

Oh by the way everyone ya can all call me egon.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
actually, I think I'll call you figglesnart.... nah, I guess egon is fine.

E

egonboy

Actually I wouldn't mind figglesnart its got more of a ring than a**h*** which is what I will be being called sooner or later here I'll remove the stars once I figure out your policy on language here although I doubt it to be strict.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Absolutely no fucking cussing is allowed here. Travis will ban you without warning.

E

egonboy

gotcha I think that was blatant sarcasm but just to be on the safe side I will assume otherwise. You guys don't post very often but I guess that makes sence sence when you post it also gives your fellow forum members a chance to post which when your ingame currency is based off of posting has some rather negitive effects.

E

egonboy

I guess you don't have the same problem i did several younger kids joined so I ended up cracking down on language a tad.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
we don't worry much about new members, what with our 10 active members in the last year or so.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
we've posted today alone more than we have in like an entire week. hopefully this is a sign of good things to come. hail egon!