hey

A

andrew

Im andrew, and Im new to this here forum. If I think you guys are cool I just might stay. Won't that be fun! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
falcons > bucs.

pg_gd12_24.jpg

Last edited:

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
Bucs > Vick

SACKED.jpg

Besides, I wasn't even talking about Tampa Bay. I like how you bring shit up when no one is on the subject to try to boost your ego. But that's how you work.

Last edited:

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Link182 said:
Besides, I wasn't even talking about Tampa Bay. I like how you bring shit up when no one is on the subject to try to boost your ego. But that's how you work.

Yeah, because your journal entries about the Eagles beating the Falcons last year were totally called for. Oh wait...

That's all I'm saying on the subject.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
Sure, I posted that in my journal. But you must understand, that's nothing compared to 6 months of constant barrages of "THE FALCONS ARE THE GREATEST TEAM EVER AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE YOU'RE WRONG!" from Logan and Chad. Not to mention that if someone likes another team (say, Rhyner, Drew, or me) then you get shit-talking the whole time. Add that to the fact that I say nothing to cut the Falcons down UNTIL I get annoyed at all of their bullshit.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
lol dont forget about dave and andrew. they'll join in on the "falcons are the best team evar!!11" stuff now. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.