hey

D

Dave

But they are the greatest team ever. Well, starting this season they are. And yes, my transition from Panthers to Falcons was a wise and logical move. Seeing how I really couldn't stand being fans with RHYNER. He called me a traitor today and went crying to the girls' bathroom. It doesn't get much better than that. And Andrew was into really weird Anime stuff, and his room could gag a maggot(seriously). So we figured we'd do him a favor and get him into sports. So now he talks Falcons football and he has ditched all that weird anime stuff. Plus, his room smells a lot better now, and he has a nice Duckett jersey. See, everyone wins. Oh, and just to clarify: Falcons are the best. Brooking and Kerney > other team's offense.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
brian griese and jake delhomme will be sacked no less than eleventy billion times.

D

Dave

Yeah, you would have gotten me there. But since my transistion over to the Falcons had nothing to do with me switching over to a team that's actually good, to join my best friend, to get away from the Rhyner hype, and just plain logical, it's uhhh..it's pretty clear it was my destiny, regardless of what anyone else says. Anyone who thinks I switched over to the Falcons because I was trying to join a team that actually has skill is totally wrong. So, call it whatever the hell you want, but in the end you're wrong and I'm right. kthnx.

D

Dave

Lmao. So, Andrew...are you planning to put ''OOOOOO!'' in every single post? Sounds good!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
HEAD-UP-YER-ASS.jpg

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
I felt it was my obligation to prevent jr from having the last post in this thread.

Andrew is dumb.