holy shit

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
Not much. I live in Kansas City nowadays, so my location is wrong.
I hear Tarvis got hitched. Crazy.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
yeah I did, what you do out there in the heart of America

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I was in the wedding too! Who would've thunk after all these years?!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I don't think I could ever live in a big city like Kansas City. Then again I thought Easley/Greenville was too huge as well. But that's great for you. :bunny:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, im about like travis, lol. Do you ever still visit the ol Upstate?

Doin fine, good to see ya again :)

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
I don't think I could ever live in a big city like Kansas City. Then again I thought Easley/Greenville was too huge as well. But that's great for you. :bunny:
It doesn't feel as big as you might think. Everything is really spread out, so it feels much more like Greenville. But I've always wanted to live in a big city. When did you visit SC?

Yeah, im about like travis, lol. Do you ever still visit the ol Upstate?

Doin fine, good to see ya again :)
I try to make it back home once a year or so, depending on what's going on. Good to talk to you guys again too!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
It doesn't feel as big as you might think. Everything is really spread out, so it feels much more like Greenville. But I've always wanted to live in a big city. When did you visit SC?

Visited last Labor Day and crashed for a few days in Logan's basement and finally met Logan, Lauren, Andrew and Bayli. Figured it was the proper thing to do before he came up for the Wedding. Hoping to make it back sometime this year.

You do any gaming nowadays? Most of us here have Wii U's and 3DS now and a couple of us have PS4's as you can see from some of our sigs.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
I see. Uh, who's Lauren? I'm guessing she's a member here?

I still play some, not nearly as much as I used to when I was in high school. I don't have any new systems yet, I just got around to buying a PS3 last year. Definitely going to get a Wii U when the new Zelda game comes out (which looks awesome from the footage I've seen). I have Skyward Sword although I didn't enjoy it as much as other Zeldas. Mostly I've been playing Gran Turismo 5/6 and GTA V, and lately my GF and I have been on a kick of buying used PS1 and N64 games.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Ha, Lauren's my gf, and yeah we went through the same phase when we started dating! Gotta love the classics.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003

I lost most of my n64 collection, but started building it back up last year. I think I got close to 40ish games now.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
Ha, Lauren's my gf, and yeah we went through the same phase when we started dating! Gotta love the classics.
Oh, cool. I still have my copy of Rush 2...I had to show her the stunt arena and the Titty Twister of Doom when we played.

The only problem I've had buying old games is the really good ones are so expensive. I wanted to get Mario Kart and Tomba 2 but they were both like $40 or $50 a piece.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
HA! Mario Tennis was the first game I snagged. I'll never forget the titty twister.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, I paid $38 for Mario Party on eBay :( I think Mario Kart 64 was near the same price.