I lurve you gaiz.

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
In honor of this giant bottle of Ketel One that I am brutally vanquishing with a vengeance not yet seen by mankind, I would just like to say:

In my short time in this forum, I have seen many a person who makes me go lol.

Y'all got yer shit on the up and up and this is actually a fun forum, unlike some other.

I lurve you gaiz. BIG GROUP HUG!!

Disclaimer: This is clrearly the alcohol talking, so you shouldn't let it go to your heads, 'cause your egos are big enough already. Much like mine.

Also, somebody get the "Dale With It" gif in this thread, 'cause it's awesome, and King of the Hill is the greatest show ever.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
2nvt3sm.gif

mt8pdk.gif

24dn1j7.gif

i5olki.gif

16gn95g.gif

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011

Awww, feelin' the pseudo-creepy animu lurve.

Speakin' of Pseudo-creepy animu lurve. Hyperdimension Neptunia. PS3 game with Moe-moe characters that are representative of game consoles/companies. Probably the greatest thing to happen in gaming ever.

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
i haven't heard of it but i do like the moe

25ewidz.jpg

Look up a youtube trailer. It's a big joke on the "Console Wars". Sequel confirmed that'll spoof Handheld wars.

Best part about it? SEGA's in on the joke too, and there's just tons of videogame references throughout the entire thing.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
man i've been watching evangelion for 7 years and i'm just now warming up to asuka! she's okay i SUPPOSE. not big on tsunderes though :< except taiga from toradora. i loooove taiga.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
man i've been watching evangelion for 7 years and i'm just now warming up to asuka! she's okay i SUPPOSE. not big on tsunderes though :< except taiga from toradora. i loooove taiga.

asuka a bitch and that show make no sense

:haloreach:

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
As you wish, Commander.

tumblr_lge3e6ceHX1qanb21o1_500.gif

Dave deserves a merit badge. Give him one now.

Asuka's always been my favorite which is why I was so pissed at her last name changing in the rebuild. I never liked Rei much, but now that she's more than just a lifeless doll, she's easier to understand IMO.

Tsundere ftw. One day we shall have to talk the anime talk, 'cause I gots noones else to talk anime with.

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
that show make no sense

:haloreach:

Read some Friedrich Nietzsche or some stuff on Relativism (yes, I know Nietzsche = Nihilism, but he did some relativism shit too), and you may get the ending of the original series.

And if you decide not to, let me just sum it up:

Robots fight with kids inside, birthday party at the end.

Or should that be in a spoiler tag?

Also, I was dressed as Hank Hill this halloween at my job. I spoke in his voice. Many laughs were had.