I lurve you gaiz.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Asuka's always been my favorite which is why I was so pissed at her last name changing in the rebuild. I never liked Rei much, but now that she's more than just a lifeless doll, she's easier to understand IMO.

Tsundere ftw. One day we shall have to talk the anime talk, 'cause I gots noones else to talk anime with.

I've always liked Rei, ever since she gave Shinji that ULTRA BITCH SLAP. and LET'S because I don't have anyone to talk about animu with either except Logan but even he won't watch much of what I do!

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
I've always liked Rei, ever since she gave Shinji that ULTRA BITCH SLAP. and LET'S because I don't have anyone to talk about animu with either except Logan but even he won't watch much of what I do!

Pseudo-Staff-Writer at Anime3000.com reporting here. I was more of the "Everyman's view on anime" opinion rather than the otaku, but I lurves me some animus.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003

Pseudo-Staff-Writer at Anime3000.com reporting here. I was more of the "Everyman's view on anime" opinion rather than the otaku, but I lurves me some animus.

You can't fucking have her, so BACK OFF!

She's my best frand!!!

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006

great!!

23jqs8k.gif

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
Rotatin' Backgrounds workin' or me now. Thank you very much, everyone involved. Especially that guy Gloom. They got their shit together.

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
16gkcj9.gif

E4C68F8872BC11F4F2DC88_Large.jpg

I said you replaced Logan because he was being a meanie!!

BAYLI IS ALLLLLLLLLLL MINE!

AND I WANT A TACO!

There is a Del Taco right around the corner, and I might just run there for you. Unfortunately, shipping tacos from NV to NJ would be extreme, and I'm not made of money (RE: not the ideal man), so I cannot provide you with a Taco at this exact moment.

And, so, I'm only your best frand when Logan's a meanie? This makes me sad. Requestin' a smallest violin gif if possible. Or maybe something with Dale again....

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
It's Christmas and Bill's happy!? I'll tell ya how Jesus feels Bobby, great!